Sunday, September 24, 2017

Wonder Woman


🌟🌟🌟


Directed by: Patty Jenkins
Written by: Allan Heinberg
Gross Revenue: $411 mil

          


          I went into this film with high expectations seeming as everyone said it was "mind blowing" and "phenomenal". Certified Fresh....as the trailer that played 100 times a day told me. A few minutes into the film I was all yay "superhero action" but then I was brutally reminded that it was DC superhero, not marvel. Thus making it boring boring, boring. Gal Gaddot?? Id rather watch paint dry then watch her for 2 hrs, its virtually the same thing.
      
        I am a marvel girl but I am also a gigantic movie lover. I give props when due, but that never seems to happen with these guys. Aside from "christian bale" batman which didn't even have a DC FEEL IN MY OPINION! I think that had to do  more with Christopher Nolan's genius perception. I have tried to give DC a shot, batman vs superman, man of steel and now this! Why on earth can't I get through an entire DC film without the urge to just walk out because I'm bored out of my mind??!! I give it 3 stars because it was entertainment but that's it still boring as ever! Step it up DC JL  is probably going to be just another bloated with dialogue snoozer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...