Monday, September 25, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok...am I a little too excited?



             Can we just take a moment, in honor of National Comic Book Day, (yes it exists) to admire what is coming back with a vengeance? Personally, I have never been more excited for Thor in my life. Even with the first installment, I was like "oh okay cool" the second? "well, it wasn't the worst". Ragnarok though? Oh man every time I watch the trailer i get chills, the visuals? Off the charts amazing! I know some hate what they've seen so far, but I love it. It's so refreshing compared to the "haunted" hues Thor 1& 2 had. I don't mind the color splashes and bright cinematography, I rather enjoy the comic book feel it's true to form, it's a CBM so why not? Why not have the visuals resemble where the movie originated from?

        Loki, Loki, Loki, not sure what this says about me but I am just as anxious to see him as I am Thor & Hulk.  Cate Blanchette looks fabulous, i have always been fond of her & i cant wait to see how she does. Hemsworth, Hiddleston,  Cumberbatch & Elba? Lord help me when I am watching it not to drool too much. November 3rd cannot come quick enough. So, are you as excited as I am or are you gonna pass on this one?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...