Monday, September 25, 2017

Logan Lucky

     

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Directed by: Steven Soderberg
Written By: Rebecca Blunt
Gross Revenue: $40.4 mil


          I wasn't quite sure what I was going to get with this, when I first saw the trailer. Indeed, I wanted to see it , I mean Daniel Craig in a role other than James Bond? Don't get me wrong it's amazing whenever he plays bond but its even better when I see him do other things. I must say his performance was pretty great and his scenes are what I enjoyed most. Now, on to Channing Tatum whom I adore but can be like watching paint dry at times.

        I tend to steer clear of things involving him that don't end in Mike. However, I was pleasantly surprised he was alright it wasn't as horrible as I imagined he'd be. The movie was slightly reminiscent of the Oceans movies and I guess that's to be expected, with Soderberg at the helm. I really have no complaints on that, oceans 12 is in my top 20 favorite films of al time. The writing was amazing, for her first gig Rebecca Blunt didn't do too bad especially with the climax, amazing flow the entire time I loved it. The dialogue seemed a little scarce at times but Daniel Craig's scenes more than made up for it. I definitely love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...