Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hell or High Water




    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
     Directed by: David Mackinzie
      Written by: Taylor Sheridan
      Gross Revenue: $37.9 mil

       whoa! Finally saw this today and I must say I wanna kick myself in the teeth for not seeing it sooner. Jeff bridges, Ben Foster and Chris Pine gave amazing performances that I couldn't help but get emotionally attached to. Right out the gate it grabbed me like an opening line from a best selling novel, that for me on its own was astonishing. That is a rarity in this day and age in film, at least for me it takes about 30 or so minutes for me to be committed to a movie.
      Not this one, nope the first act was beautiful! Bravo! Bravo! A round of applause for Taylor Sheridan he's a good egg that one. He does such an amazing job, I mean first sicario, Brilliant and this, mind blowing. The dialogue was fierce and real, the way the whole story flowed was so perfect I didn't want it to end. I loved every piece of this film and it is definitely going to be apart of my DVD collection. Not all movies get that honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...