Friday, September 29, 2017

The Fate of The Furious


⭐⭐⭐

Directed by: F. Grey Grey
Written by: Chris Morgan & Gary Scott
Gross Revenue: $1.24 Bil



        Now I know most rather forget this franchise and wish it would just go away.  For a film that has grossed over a BILLION dollars it cant be all bad. As for me? I love love love these movies although I was apprehensive to see this one. That is due to the fact that Paul Walker is no longer in it and I felt his absence would negatively impact the film. Though him not being there was felt in my opinion it really didn't endanger the film it is what it always has been fast and fun. So to get right down to it, there is something that I can always look forward to in 'Furious" n=movies and that's off the wall stunts and cheesy one liners. I love the fact that this franchise has stuck to the same formula, cars cars and more cars. They haven't lost the idea of why it was originally made, indeed no one really cares about street racing anymore but we all love pretty cars. 

        As usual I love the cast there is nothing I can say on that I mean Kurt tussle, Jason Statham, The Rock and Tyrese where my favorites. Even though The Rock did get the cheesy one liners they were funny and well executed.  The writing was a little messy but thats a furious movie for you. Although come on you can not say the phantom cars weren't bad ass! I think it was very well played as a furious movie it felt like one, which for me hadn't happened since 5. The closing scene? Talk about feels omg I was a puddle of tears. I'm a very emotionally connected viewer so I was a goner after he named his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...