Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The bad batch



⭐⭐⭐⭐


Directed by: Ana Lily Amirpour
Written by: Ana Lily Amirpour
Gross Revenue: $180,851



         Despite the epic failure this movie suffered at limited box office release it was an amazing film.  Its not really about what's being said, its not lazy writing in this case. Its more to do with body language and emotion that transfers on film. It is a visual gem that will be discussed in small circles with massive enthusiasm. I loved it, I loved the silent Jim Carrey, I loved the way Arlen took the child under her wing & I loved the fact that Giovanni was a dirty lunatic. I loved the fact Jason was a visual ascetic, he didn't need to say much his eyes and body said a lot......as it often talks to me in my dreams. I'd rather him not speak anyway honestly the accent? It was comic relief for me. I mean I love that man but he should never ever do that again. As messed up and two faced as it was the silent chemistry Miami man and arlen had was beautiful and the girly girl in me wanted to see a happily ever after ending. Although, I knew that would not have been the right approach. This was not a film made for everyone and that's okay it wasn't aimed at the masses hints the limited release.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...