Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Dark Tower




⭐⭐⭐

Directed by: Nikolaj Arcel
Written by: Akiva Goldsman & Jeff Pinkner
Gross Revenue: $110 mil
   

         I've never read a single Stephen King novel so I have nothing to compare it to. So if we are just talking from a movie perspective it wasn't horrible but it wasn't good either.. I feel the character development was a little weak and Idris definitely didn't give his best in my opinion and neither did Matthew. However, the story was intriguing and I really wanted to know more about the gunslinger history and what they went through with Walter. Word has it this was after the last book so the backstory wasn't needed for those who read them. For those who didn't, like me it left us wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...