Friday, September 29, 2017

Drive






⭐⭐⭐



Directed by:Nicolas Winding Refn
Written by: Hossein Amini (Screenplay)
Gross Revenue:$76.1 mil


So it took me 6 years to see it but it was worth the wait. Dialogue was scarce but that's not what this was about in my opinion. Ryan honestly didn't need to say much. His on screen intensity said enough all on its own. I really wish he'd do more films like this he's great at it. He loves to bounce between incredible roles like this and the leading heartthrob in a romance piece. He should really stick with this, he's far too intense for the romantic films at least to me. I love this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...