Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Mother!








⭐⭐



Directed by: Darren Aronofsky
written by: Darren Aronofsky
Gross Revenue: $35.4 mil




         Now I get why there are so many "mixed" reviews, this is literally a love or hate type of movie. Through the film I found Jennifer Lawrence to be strangely annoying & I usually love her in her roles. This one? Not so much, I mean her performance seemed very shallow & withdrawn. The story in of itself, was madness & scratched on the surface of religion which is something I don't wanna get into because I am more than pissed about that. This movie was a bit much & the dialogue was damn near horrible. Although I did like Javier Bardem, the chemistry was not there at all & them together was like nails on a chalkboard. The final act was disgusting & left me speechless, I know it was a movie & I get that. The mama in me though was shook & I was utterly repulsed. The movie as a whole was boring & as I've already stated pure undiluted madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...