Monday, November 13, 2017

The Anticipated Return of 007





       So there is some great little bit of news in the Bond Universe, that I am a little happy to hear. MGM is close to making a domestic deal with Annapurna for Bond 25 this week, and I am here for it! For those who don't know, Annapurna is a little known production company who's made some ripples in the movie world. The makings behind movies such as, Zero dark 30 and American Hustle. They've most recently dipped their toe into distribution waters with Detroit, which did reasonably well. This deal in my opinion could turn this companies world upside down, in such an amazing way.

 


       The ball is moving smoothly and I'm hoping it stays that way. Daniel Craig is fully on board with the final draft of his contract to be signed by the end of the week. November 8th 2019 is the release date and as we al know that could be pushed forward or back, no date is set in stone. Although no director has been selected the three contenders are Yann Demange (’71), Denis Villeneuve (Blade Runner 2049), and David Mackenzie (Hell or High Water). I'm hoping it will be David Mackenzie I love Hell or High Water, it was a amazing and his style just cant be beat. 2 years is quite a while to start my Bond posts but I really need this to start moving. We need to erase Spectre from our memory, or maybe just I do. That was no way to close Bond and I felt we all needed another go at it. So I am very thrilled this is headed in that direction.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...