Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Atomic Blond

🌟🌟🌟🌟




Directed by: David Leitch
Written by: Antony Johnston & Kurt Johnstad
Gross Revenue: $95 mil

David leitch has Atomic Blonde & John Wick under his belt, and I must say this is a very very good start. His style and his shots are amazing. I love love love john wick and this movie feels like a film made 10 years ago which is fantastic, this is cinema. Regardless of the accuracy, the film itself was magnificent the scene cuts and the fights were glorious.

Though I love Charlize, her accent could have used some work but thats petty much my only complaint. Something about the last shot of her in the interrogation room made me misty eyed, it was beautiful. The visual and colors were so great & the costume designer?!

I'm a woman, so let me just say I couldn't not get enough of her outfits my lawd talk about a slay. I really really enjoyed it I will defiantly watch it again. The soundtrack? Don't even get me started on how amazing that was! The dialouge wasn't as air tight as I'd hoped but thats not what this film was about. The actors executed their roles with precision and accuracy
I truly couldnt ask for a better cast. Look, if you dont like action and strong female presence then you are aolrely missing out, this....is a gem. Who needs diana?? This is what MY WONDER WOMAN LOOKS LIKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...