Friday, October 13, 2017

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Directed by: Wes Anderson

Written by: Wes Anderson & NoahBaumbach
Gross Revenue: $50 mil



It took me years to see this movie! I suppose it was due partially to when it was released I could care less about weird but brilliant films like these. I was all movie of the month, big blockbuster "franchises" back then. Cate blanchette, Bill Murray, Jeff Goldblum, and Willem I found to be so amusing it hurt. I mean really what's not to love about this movie??

This is my first time seeing it, I loved Grand Budapest so I figured why not see every other Wes Anderson movie ever made. His movies make me so happy. I love his style, his use of color and environment its always so amazing!! I really really love this movie, the dialogue as usual is a precious commodity and I couldn't get enough!! Isle of dogs is going to be fantastic!! Wes Anderson is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...