Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Blade Runner

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Directed by: Ridley Scott
Written by: Hampton Fancher, David Peoples
Gross Revenue: $27 mil

I've seen reviews from all sides, some claiming this to be a masterpiece others saying it's the worst. Most of the nay Sayers.....most, not all seem to be young. I have yet to see it but, they praise 2049 for being art and unlike anything we've ever seen. However, I believe there is just a disconnect and with so many years in between for this generation it may just be outdated. Seeming as the term "slow" seems to be used a lot when people review it, but I didn't see an issue with it.

It may be because I was born in the 80s and I was raised on this generation of cinema.If you watch classics, were born in the 80's, or before you know what I am talking about, every movie back then didn't move at light speed.However, you must take into account this is not an action movie it is sci-fi.

All in all I liked it, I truly did, I liked Harrison Ford he did good...he was Harrison Ford. I just don't know where all the performance bashing is coming from as far as he's concerned. The graphics well, it was magnificent for its time I still think it looked amazing. I've seen worse when it comes to visuals and 1980's cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...