Sunday, December 31, 2017

Janurary note worthy releases (official trailers)

Insidious: The Last Key, Jan.5.2018

I made the mistake of watching this trailer at night knowing full well how I get with Insidious films...this is gonna be good. I would have never thought the films would revolve heavily around the medium.

The Commuter Jan.12.2018
Liam Neeson......running and fighting. that's all I need to know and I'm sold.

Proud Mary, Jan .12. 2018

Should be interesting, it wouldn't be the first time she played a hit man...


Den of Thieves, Jan.19.2018
These kind of movies are a dime a dozen, but it doesn't mean they're any less entertaining...Gerard butler? I guess I'm on board.


12 Strong, Jan.19.2018
I've always enjoyed a good military flick and the casting on this looks promising.


Maze Runner: The Death Cure, Jan.26.2018

Dylan O'Brien, that's all I'm gonna say about that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...