Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Birdman






⭐⭐⭐⭐

Directed by: Alejandro González Iñárritu
Written by:  Alejandro González Iñárritu, Nicolás Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris Jr., and Armando Bo
Gross revenue: $105 mil

So, why am I just now seeing this? Keaton's in it so I should have seen it a while ago but nope
this was a first time watch for me. I must say I do not understand people who say this film wasn't any good, did we not see the same version?? It seems so harsh to say this was a "bad" movie, it was original and severely entertaining. The writing alone kept me engaged to the point I got upset I had to use the restroom. You'd think it'd be a horrible mess given how big the writing team was, but they did an amazing job! Alejandro  per usual, is spectacular I'm a huge fan of his films they always seem to get some sort of critical acclaim, he's great at what he does. This, is Michael Keaton at his best folks, he had been more or less absent before this. Birdman was a terrific re-introduction of Keaton. Phenomenal comes to mind, I enjoyed this so much & I crave more creative films such as this. The camera flow was so beautiful and the cast was down right electric! Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quiet Place

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Directed by:  John Krasinski Written by:  John Krasinski  ·  Bryan Woods  ·  Scott Beck Gross Revenue: $154 mil  ...